FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Its slim componentry allows for easier placement of the lateral support because positioning lateral supports can be tricky on paediatric wheelchairs where there is limited space for additional accessories and attachments.
– Renowned axial technology: featuring the popular Spex axial technology that is known and loved, this allows you to achieve the correct support structure through a unique mechanically rotational system, where the lateral pad can be placed in the optimum position for correct alignment of the user’s trunk.
– Wheelchair transfers made easy: the Paediatric Lateral Support has a clever swing-away feature, much like that found on the existing adult lateral supports, which allows unimpeded transfers in and out of the chair.
– Versatile mounting options:
1. Forward Mount: for mounting on thicker back supports. It mounts directly to the back shell, allowing for some width adjustment on the support.
2. Standard (Rear Mount): For a snug fit on thinner back supports. It mounts directly to the back shell, allowing for some width adjustment on the support. This is the default Paediatric Lateral mounting option.
3. Cane Mount: Mounts directly to the back support canes of the wheelchair for greater flexibility when installing.