ROHO Quadtro Select
Select Series cushions set the standard for performance in wheelchair seating.
With the ability to customize the fit with the push of a button, the revolutionary ISOFLO® Memory Control offers shape-fitting capabilities while you’re seated. You will no longer have to sacrifice maximum skin/soft tissue protection to get stability, positioning or convenience.
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 3 in. / 7.5 cm
- require increased stability – require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral and/or anterior posterior)
- require different positioning of the left and right femur
Level of Care: High
Flame resistant black neoprene
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Adjustable – The QUADTRO SELECT HIGH PROFILE is adjustable to your shape and weight and will adjust to changes in your position over time.
- Lightweight – Easy to handle and carry, at just 3.8 lbs/1.7 kg (QS99C). Varies by size.
- Washable – Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water.
- Repairable – The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) cushion can be patched or repaired to extend its use.
Width: 32.5 – 62.5cm
Height: 10.25cm without load
Weight: Approximately 1.6kg
Construction: Flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex)