ROHO Comfort Acta-Relief
- Features flexible, adjustable straps that allow this product to offset the center of pressure and better remove pressure points from the spine.
- This allows for a more aggressive molding to each individual patient’s natural anatomy to support many seating positions ranging from upright seating to a severely rotated back.
- Equipped with an oversized aluminum shell cut-out to allow deeper immersion into the back.
- Thick Visco surface layer adds extra comfort and support by contouring to the user’s body.
- Patent Pending
14-20 W x 10-22 D
Approx 1 Year
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Designed to effortlessly adjust, the Boa® closure system brings comfort and support to the lower and upper thoracic regions.
- With the Boa® reel and cable system, equal and stable pressure distribution is accomplished in an “off the shelf” back design.
- The open back frame design gives the ability to off-load the pressure typically seen on spinal deformities through the back frame opening.
- BodiLink™ Head Support (E0955) and Hardware (E1028) are optional and available.
- Available head support attaches through the use of a bracket giving the necessary clearances to accommodate more aggressive deformities.
- Lateral trunk supports (E0956) are optional and available.