OXFORD Advance Floor Hoist
The Oxford® Advance folding mobile patient lift is one of the most functional and stylish in its class today. Especially suited to home care and small nursing institutions where space sometimes is simply not available, the Advance also allows a user to travel outside of the confines of their own home.
Compact folding design for easy transportation and storage.
This floor hoist comes with a Smart Monitor diagnostic and service controls as standard. The Ergonomic design considerations and interaction points. The ‘Swan-neck’ leg design ensures excellent access around furniture with an optional shallow 4-point positioning cradle
Approx 1 Year
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Safe Working Load 155kg / 24st / 342lbs
- Maximum Height to Attachment Point 66.5 in
- Legs Open Inside Dimension 39.3 in
- Legs Closed Outside Dimension 26.3 in
- Overall Height of Legs 4.5 in
- See Manual for Folded Dimensions
- One (1) Battery and Onboard Charger
- Base Opening – Foot Pedal
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts