The e-motion combines active mobility with therapeutic benefit. Even wheelchair drivers with limited arm and body strength can gain back their mobility with e-motion. The electric motors that are integrated in the wheel hubs effectively support the wheelchair user which has to put in much less effort to travel greater distances or slopes.
Mastering everyday life often requires considerably more physical effort for wheelchair drivers. This effort sometimes becomes almost unsustainable with progressing age or illness. The electric e-motion add-on drive is the ideal solution to master this challenge: Every pulse on the push rim is registered by a highly sensitive sensor and translated into the perfect amount of electric power assistance. As a result propelling a manual wheelchair becomes much easier
Approx 1 Year
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
– E-Motion M15 is the only power assist wheels in the market, which run on ultra long-lasting lithium-ion batteries which helps to cover more distance.
– M15 comes with ECS ( Ergonomic Control System), which can be customized according to user’s needs.
– E-motion has Rollback delay.
– It has two power assistance levels and a battery capacity indicator on the ECS. ECS also has 10 programmable parameters.
– ECS allows the user to do self-diagnosis of any faults.
– The pulse on the push rim is detected by e-motion intelligent sensor and converted to the required degree of power assistance.
– The power assistance even helps in boosting the break pulse, so it even helps driving down the slope with a relaxing experience.
– E-motion always keep the user active: muscles and joints are relieved of stress while the body is trained.
– Suitable for the majority of manual wheelchairs.
– E-motion is easy to dismantle and transfer.